Our Box Gum Grassy Woodlands ecosystem has been widely destroyed across Australia, threatening the animals that call it home. Mulligans flat offers a sanctuary for animals that haven't been found on mainland Australia for up to a century. Find Eastern Bettongs, Quolls, and even the mysterious Bush Stone Curlew.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary, Justice Kelly Street Corner of Quinane Avenue, 2914 Australia
Hike through threatened Box Gum Grassy Woodlands and discover an ecosystem that has been on the verge of extinction for over a century.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.