Our shore excursion is the best way to see Hobart when in port for the day. See all the highlights the most populated city in the state has to offer in this half day tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Lets enjoy Hobart in style, this stunning city offers sandstone cottages, beautiful gardens, stately Georgian homes and if you're into your yachts then this is the place to be. With its history developed from being English convicts, our tour starts with your local professional guide, who will share tales of life in Hobart. Our guides have normally lived here all their life and they really bring the true local feel to life.
We set off by Salamanca Place with its restored sandstone warehouses, now being used as a great place to shop enjoy the cafes and galleries. We then head for Battery Point, a quaint location offering historic cottages and Georgian mansions.
Then we head through the South Hobart suburb to the Cascade Gardens at the foot of the historic Cascade Brewery building. This unique architecture offers amazing views from outside with a in a beautiful garden. Then we are at the ruins of the Female Factory, a one-time prison for female convicts and mentioned in Bryce Courtenay's novel, "The Potato Factory."
Our tour makes it way through the city streets and heads across the Tasman Bridge, over the Derwent River, and stop at Rosny Park Lookout for photos. The views here are incredible with Views with Mount Wellington in the background. We then have free time to enjoy the elegant Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, before heading back to the Hobart waterfront and your ship.
We guarantee to get you back to the ship on time and if you are in Hobart for just one day this is a great shore excursion to show you the highlights of all Hobart has to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- The minimum height to participate is 4'7" and a minimum age of 8. Guests under 18 yo must have an adult participating with them. All guests must sign a waiver.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bicycle and helmet
- Local, professional guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Hobart cruise port (roughly a 5 minute walk)
- Hobart Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the My Holidays Online in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.