Combine 2 incredible Albany experiences in one commemorative pass. Visit the award-winning National Anzac Centre; Australia’s only museum dedicated solely to the conflicts of World War 1. Experience the multi-media interpretive exhibits as you follow the personal journeys of WW1 veterans. Then, travel to the summit of Mt Clarence to experience the panoramic views of King George Sound; the last glimpse of Australia for the ANZAC fleet in 1914. Visit the location of Australia’s first ANZAC Day Dawn Service Mass and be immersed in the cascading panorama of 16,000 lights as you descend through the Field of Light exhibit, like a field of wildflowers amongst native Australian trees.
What You'll Get
Visit: Albany Visitor Centre, 221 York Street, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Visit: National Anzac Centre, 67 Forts Rd Mt Clarence, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During school holiday periods, the shuttle to Mt Clarence operates daily, every 15mins. During summer (Dec-Feb) the shuttle operates for an extra hour due to later sunset times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Albany Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - National Anzac Centre
- Transfers from hotels to the National Anzac Centre and Field of Light exhibition are not included. This product is most suited to self-drive passengers.
The National Anzac Centre
2 to 24 hours
Parking is available at both the National Anzac Centre and the Field of Light Exhibit.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Anzac Centre in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.