BUILDING AND ARCHITECTURE TOUR departs at 10am daily.
The best way to see and experience the National Museum of Australia is to take a guided tour.
On this wonderful Building and Architecture tour, you will discover the amazing stories that have come together in the incredible structure that is, the National Museum of Australia. You will learn about the many hidden meanings in the museums unique building, design and landscape.
Our highly knowledgeable guides bring the stories to life! Guided tours in languages other than English are available by request.
Please wear appropriate footwear for walking outside.
What You'll Get
Visit: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
The National Museum of Australia is where Australia’s stories come alive and is a must see for every visitor to Canberra. Located on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, the stunning architecture of the Museum provides an extraordinary place to explore the rich and diverse history and culture of Australia and its people.
Present your ticket at the Information Hub on arrival to join the Building and Architecture Tour (departing at 10am daily). On this wonderful one hour guided building and architecture tour, you will discover the amazing stories that have come together in the incredible structure that is the National Museum of Australia. You will learn about the many hidden meanings in the museums unique building, design and landscape. Your highly knowledgeable host bring the stories to life!
After the tour, spend some time exploring the Museum. With an exciting calendar of world-class touring exhibitions, events, school holiday programs and festivals, there is always something unique to see and do. Explore our stunning location and admire the building’s impressive architecture, relax at our popular lakeside café or indulge in our one-of-a-kind shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Present your either printed or electronic voucher (e-vouchers) with photo ID to matching the booking name in exchange for your activity. Without proof of purchase and photo ID, the Museum reserves the right to charge visitors for the cost of the tour per person.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival proceed to the Information Hub to redeem your voucher
- Wheelchairs, prams and motorised scooters are available for hire from the Information Desk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Building and Architecture Tour
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of arrival to the Museum car park.
- Food and drinks
National Museum of Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Museum of Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.