FIRST AUSTRALIANS TOUR departs at 3pm daily.
Visit the National Museum of Australia and experience the world’s oldest living cultures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The First Australians Tour provides an insight into Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' history, cultures, spirituality and connections to country, with a focus on the First Australians gallery.
The best way to see and experience the National Museum of Australia is to take a guided tour. Our highly knowledgeable guides bring the objects to life by explaining the history and stories behind them. Guided tours in languages other than English are available by advanced notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What You'll Get
Visit: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
The National Museum of Australia is where Australia’s stories come alive and is a must see for every visitor to Canberra. Located on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, the stunning architecture of the Museum provides an extraordinary place to explore the rich and diverse history and culture of Australia and its people.
Present your ticket at the Information Hub on arrival to join the First Australians Tour (departing at 3pm daily). This 1 hour guided tour will take you on a journey through the world's oldest living civilisation as our expert guides provide insight into Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' history, cultures, spirituality and connections to country.
After the tour, spend some time exploring the Museum. With an exciting calendar of world-class touring exhibitions, events, school holiday programs and festivals, there is always something unique to see and do. Discover fascinating and surprising objects in our collection, visit the Garden of Australian Dreams, explore our stunning location and admire the building’s impressive architecture, relax at our popular lakeside café or indulge in our one-of-a-kind shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Present your either printed or electronic voucher (e-vouchers) with photo ID to matching the booking name in exchange for your activity. Without proof of purchase and photo ID, the Museum reserves the right to charge visitors for the cost of the tour per person.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival proceed to the Information Hub to redeem your voucher
- Wheelchairs, prams and motorised scooters are available for hire from the Information Desk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of arrival to the Museum car park.
- Food and drinks
National Museum of Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Museum of Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.