MUSEUM HIGHLIGHTS TOUR departs at 1pm daily.
The best way to see and experience the National Museum of Australia is to take a guided tour. The Museum Highlights Tour offers an excellent introduction to the Museum's galleries and is a great way to enhance your experience at the Museum, especially if you're short on time. Our highly knowledgeable guides bring the objects to life by explaining the history and stories behind them. Guided tours in languages other than English are available by request.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
The National Museum of Australia is where Australia’s stories come alive and is a must see for every visitor to Canberra. Located on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin, the stunning architecture of the Museum provides an extraordinary place to explore the rich and diverse history and culture of Australia and its people.
Present your ticket at the Information Hub on arrival to join the Museum Highlights Tour (departing at 10am and 1pm daily). This 1 hour guided tour offers an excellent introduction to the Museum's galleries and is a great way to enhance your experience at the Museum, especially if you're short on time. Explore the collection with our highly knowledgeable guides who will bring the objects to life by explaining the fascinating and surprising history and stories behind them.
After the tour, spend some time exploring the Museum. With an exciting calendar of world-class touring exhibitions, events, school holiday programs and festivals, there is always something unique to see and do. Explore our stunning location and admire the building’s impressive architecture, relax at our popular lakeside café or indulge in our one-of-a-kind shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- On arrival proceed to the Information Hub to redeem your voucher
- Present your either printed or electronic voucher (e-vouchers) with photo ID to matching the booking name in exchange for your activity. Without proof of purchase and photo ID, the Museum reserves the right to charge visitors for the cost of the tour per person.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchairs, prams and motorised scooters are available for hire from the Information Desk
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Museum Highlight Tour
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of arrival to the Museum car park.
- Food and drinks
National Museum of Australia, Lawson Cres, Acton ACT 2601, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Museum of Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.