Naturaliste Charters has been operating whale watching tours for over 25 years and is highly experienced at finding the whales, we have a comfortable 60 FT Conquest with multiple viewing platforms, BIG boat with small passenger numbers.
Kids are welcome to have a turn at driving the vessel!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: King George Sound, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
From the scenic seaside town of Albany, meet the oceans largest mammals on an extraordinary journey. From the feeding grounds of the Antarctic to the warm waters of northern Australia and beyond, migrating Humpback and Southern Right whales fill King Sound George as they make their epic trek, the longest migration of any mammal on earth.
Naturaliste Charters is thrilled to begin premium Whale Watching tours in Albany. We are aiming to provide a tour that will be fun, engaging and refreshing for everyone on board whilst showcasing the whales and wildlife in and around the waters of beautiful King George Sound.
King George sound is still today one of the worlds best natural deep water channels which makes it perfect for Whale Watching and to top it off Dolphins and Seals can be seen in the sheltered waters, the Seals most often laze in on the warm rocks off of Seal Island.
Step on board our premium 60FT Conquest vessel Dhu Force with multiple viewing areas for a once in a life time experience. Hear a live commentary about the wildlife that frolics in the region as well as some fascinating stories of the whaling that occurred in the region from our Ocean Safari guides.
Enjoy an Aussie morning tea consisting of Plunger Coffee, Tea, Milo, Lamington's and Cream Biscuits.
Join us for a 2 hour tour departing 10am and 2pm daily from the Albany Water Front Marina.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy an Aussie morning tea consisting of Plunger coffee, tea, milo, Lamingtons and cream biscuits.
- Entry/Admission - King George Sound
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Naturaliste Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.