The perfect experience for getting ones bearing amongst the many islands of the Torres Strait. Enjoy a picturesque flight over Thursday Island and take in the sights of the historic World War II ruins on Goods Island, the Stone Church of Hammond Island and Horn Island’s gold mining quarry.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Airport Rd Horn Island Airport, Horn Island, Queensland 4875 Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (30-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Horn Island Airport, Airport Rd, Horn QLD 4875, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.