Start your day taking in the magic of the Great Barrier Reef on a 30 Minute Reef Scenic Flight before enjoying a journey on the historical Kuranda Scenic Rail and award-winning Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
Your flight will showcase the famous coastline of 4 Mile Beach and picture-perfect sights of Snapper Island, Low Isles, Batt Reef, Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest in the distance. Once back on the ground, the Kuranda Scenic Rail offers a spectacular experience traversing the World Heritage-listed rainforest of Barron Gorge National Park with a stop at the Barron Falls lookout and the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, the opportunity to glide just metres above the rainforest canopy.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Here you will do your safety briefing before your taken to the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Your flight will showcase the famous coastline of 4 Mile Beach and picture-perfect sights of Snapper Island, Low Isles, Batt Reef, Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest in the distance.
Pass By: Smithfield Terminal, Smithfield QLD 4878, Australia
At 1.45pm you'll begin your journey through World Heritage Rainforest on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
Pass By: Coondoo St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
At 3.30pm board the Kuranda Scenic Railway for your trip back to Cairns.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- Reef scenic flight
- Skyrail Rainforest Cabelway
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Return transfers to/from Port Douglas CBD accommodation.
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.