Departing from Darwin, enjoy a special 60 minute return scenic flight taking in the beauty of Litchfield’s treasures: Wangi Falls, Tolmer Falls, Sandy Creek Falls, Florence Falls and The Lost City! The return flight is also a treat. Take in the impressive sights of the Magnetic Termite Mounds and Darwin’s main water supply, the Darwin River Dam, holding half the volume of Sydney Harbour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, tiger brennan drive, Darwin City NT 0820, Australia
CHARLES DARWIN NATIONAL PARK
Tiger Brennan Drive, Charles Darwin.
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- 60 Minute scenic flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Tiger Brennan Drive, Tiger Brennan Dr, Charles Darwin NT 0822, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2019 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.