Rise above the waters of the Coral Sea and take in the scenery of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island. Watch as rugged cliffs give way to the island’s dense National Park rainforests and blend into the stunning secluded bays that encase this island playground. The return voyage to Townsville encompasses panoramic views of the city, Townsville Port, Castle Hill, the Ross River and the Strand, offering you an exceptional perspective of this diverse region.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Gypsy Moth Court Hangar 15, Townsville Airport, Garbutt, Queensland 4814 Australia
Check-in is 30minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Castle Hill Road, Townsville, Queensland 4810 Australia
Enjoy views of Castle Hill from above
Pass By: Magnetic Island, Magnetic Island, Queensland
Fly over Magnetic Island and enjoy the views from above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Tour Cancellations: Tours and aircraft substitutions are subject to Management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Townsville Airport, Coral Sea Dr, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.