Hit the rails, the rainforest, the sky and the reef in an action-packed day trip from Cairns! You'll take the Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway between Carins and Kuranda, soar over the Great Barrier Reef on a helicopter tour, take a lunchtime cruise on the reef, then spend the afternoon swimming or snorkeling before cruising back to Cairns. What a rewarding day out!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunda St, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia
Board the train at the Cairns station and slowly make your way through Cairns City and Kuranda range.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skyrail Kuranda Terminal, 4 Arara St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Glide over World Heritage-listed rainforest before descending through the canopy layers and deep into the heart of the lush rainforest. Enjoy stops along the way as you alight and explore the awe-inspiring Barron Gorge and Falls from a network of boardwalks at varying levels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Hangar 9 Bush Pilots Ave, General Aviation, Aeroglen, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Take to the air for a spectacular helicopter journey over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, and see marine life from high above.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
With over 2 hours onboard the Down Under Cruise & Dive luxury vessel, Evolution, complete your day with an Aussie BBQ lunch, and snorkel and return cruise with a complimentary glass of wine & cheese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal, Wharf St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Here you will dock and disembark Evolution and will be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers permitted depending on aircraft availability
- It is recommended that you wear swimmers upon check in
- you will have a compulsory 20 minute safety briefing before being allowed enter the water, this is part of your two hours out at the reef
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Cairns hotels
- Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Cableway
- Approx. 25-minute helicopter tour
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cairns
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Kuranda Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- AU$20per person for the Environmental Management Charge and Fuel Levy is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel
- Semi-submersible boat tour and diving
- Private return transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers).
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from Cairns and Northern Beaches (up to and including Palm Cove) are included for all
tours. Transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.