Take a flight around Hinchinbrook Island and take in Australia's largest island National Park. Experience many beautiful sights from the air like Palm Island archipelago and the Great Barrier Reef. There is also a chance to take in the landmarks of Townsville city.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Gypsy Moth Court Hangar 15, Townsville Airport, Garbutt, Queensland 4814 Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hinchinbrook Island National Park, Hinchinbrook Island, Queensland 4849 Australia
Explore Hinchinbrook Island from above
Pass By: Townsville City Council, 103 Walker St, Townsville, Queensland 4810 Australia
Fly over Townsville
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur and additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price- this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- Scenic Helicopter flight ( 90 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Gypsy Moth Court, Gypsy Moth Ct, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2017 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.