Fabulous Opportunity to Experience a 50-Million-Year-Old Gorge in the comfort of a beautiful Paddlewheeler.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Boarding Time: 9:30 am
Cruising Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
The sandstone peaks of the Nepean Gorge towering up to 150 metres above the water are a striking backdrop to your cruise and provide great photo opportunities.
On our Morning in the Gorge Cruise, our passengers are treated to unique views of the Nepean Gorge and base of the Blue Mountains National Park, a largely unexplored wonderland of natural flora and native wildlife.
You’ll see native Australian wildlife such as wombats, wallabies, lizards, eagles, cormorants and even mountain goats and white breasted sea eagles!
Enjoy fresh locally made fluffy scones, served alongside a pot of strawberry jam and fresh vanilla bean cream, hot brewed coffee and loose leaf tea as you relax and immerse yourself in the spectacular natural surrounds of the Nepean Gorge.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nepean River, Tench Avenue, Penrith, New South Wales 2750 Australia
Cruise along the Nepean River into the unspoiled natural beauty of the Nepean Gorge in the Blue Mountains National Park while enjoying a Devonshire Tea. A wonderfully relaxing experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Toilets are located on the upstairs deck
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- • Maximum of 50 passengers • We provide hand sanitiser and ensure all surfaces are cleaned with sanitiser before and after each cruise • Social distancing stickers in use. We will continue to monitor any changes made by NSW Health and state government and act accordingly.
- Snacks - Delicious Scones with Jam and Cream
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly brewed loose leaf tea and coffee are available from the tea and coffee bar throughout the cruise.
- Entry/Admission - Nepean River
- Alcoholic Beverages
Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler, Jetty, Tench Reserve, Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.