Experience the Incredible Scenery of the Nepean Gorge While Enjoying a Delicious and Hearty Lunch.
Relax and unwind on the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler as you meander through the spectacular Nepean Gorge. There’s nothing quite like the stunning ascending rock formations carved out by the Nepean River.
The combination of the unique scenery and the majestic Nepean Belle provides excellent photo opportunities you can treasure for years to come.
Includes lunch consisting of succulent seasoned roast chicken & freshly sliced leg ham served on a shared platter, garnished with honey roasted vine tomatoes. Also accompanied by accompanied by creamy sautéed potato, sundried tomato salad, Greek salad, and al dente penne in a creamy pesto sauce. Plus dessert, either pavlova with vanilla bean cream topped with berry compote or chocolate mud cake drizzled with white chocolate and raspberry coulis.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Cruise with us into the Nepean Gorge at the foothills of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 104 travelers
- Lunch - Enjoy our delicious 2-Course lunch, a hearty meal served as a shared platter at your table. Desserts are served alternately. Menus change depending upon the season. See our menus at our website
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly brewed loose leaf tea and coffee are available from the Tea and Coffee bar at the end of the meal.
- Drinks from the bar are not included in the ticket price.
Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler, Jetty, Tench Reserve, Tench Ave, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.