For the first time ever, we are offering our entire vessel! Venture IV is 18 meters of state of the art specially design and set up for whale sharking, snorkling and water fun with a huge under cover lower deck, with easy access to marlin board at water level, comfortable seatings and large lounge (bed) in the middle of the lower deck ideal to relax on. Then we have a huge upper deck for observation and sun bathing.
This is your exclusive invitation to the world of secret getaways. Indulge your senses with unsurpassed five-star service, complete discretion and remote, spectacular destinations that are picture perfect. The adventure is planned with you and at your pace. Cruising, snorkelling and swimming with an array of marine life such as Whale Sharks, Humpback Whales, Manta Rays, Dugong, Turtles, Sea Snakes, Sharks, Dolphins, and many more! With a qualified photographer & videographer on board to capture your trip of a lifetime.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ningaloo Blue Dive, 2 Kennedy Street Driftwood Centre Shop 2, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707 Australia
Included in your package is:
Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from your accommodation
Full day boat trip
Lunch provided – Gourmet buffet lunch including cold meat, bread, fresh salad platter, fruits & refreshments
Morning tea provided - tea, coffee and treats
Two snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef
Age is no barrier
Videographer on board daily to film your adventure
We specialise in Whale Shark Eco Tours
A great experience for the whole family
We have a 4.5 metre Safety Zodiac in the water at all times
Snorkeling gear provided or BYO
Prescription masks if required
Spotter planes to assist with sightings
No show policy, if you don’t see a Whale Shark go again for FREE!
Videograpgher on board; take a memoir home of your special day! (additional cost)
Complimentary gift pack - includes certificate stating the day and date you swam with your first Whale Shark & Ningaloo Blue Dive beach bag.
Ningaloo Blue Dive's no show policy
In the unlikely event you don't see a Whale Shark on your adventure, you can go out again the next day for free! If for any reason you are unable to make the trip the next day you will receive a Gift Voucher which can be used for the next three years!
Not just Whale Shark tour guides! - Our Environmental support
In order to provide better protection for whale sharks it is crucial that we increase our understanding of whale shark biology, ecology, movement patterns and life history.
We are involved with ECOCEAN (Australia) which is a non-government, not-for-profit organization based in Western Australia working towards scientific research, education and conservation of the marine environment. We participate in research programs including providing our vessels for tagging, Telemetry and photo ID programs.
We also participate in DPAW for research and collecting important data on the biology and behavior of the whale shark. With Ningaloo Blue Dive's full support DPAW spend the Whale Shark months of the year collating field data, raising the necessary resources to continue the organization, and increasing community awareness for the whale shark and the marine environment in general through various education outreach programs.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing
- No high heels
- Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and swim aids provided.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Light refreshments
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Smorgasbord Lunch
- Champagne and Refreshment
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Blue Dive
- Please bring personal items like hats, sunscreen, bathers, towel,camera and jacket.
Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Exmouth accommodation between 7-7:30am and dropped back off between 4-5pm
7 to 9 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ningaloo Blue in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.