Discovers fire coral gardens, green sea turtle habitats & a kaleidoscope of colourful fish and amazing coral bombies. Venture way beyond the shore coral communities and discover the difference of non-tidal coral formations and their unique inhabitants. Easy going tour with full commentary from a passionate reef-nut for those who do not want to get wet.
About This Deal
The 1 Hr Coral Viewing Fantasy Tour from our glass bottom boat provides a unique perspective into the amazing aquatic environment of the Ningaloo Reef - without getting wet! Upon the short 30-minute self drive from the nearby town of Exmouth you will be greeted by our friendly captain and your tour guide at Tantabiddi boat ramp Information Shelter. The magic begins here.
A short briefing followed by a 30-metre walk along the jetty and you're onboard one of our glass bottom boats. A 5 to 7 minute journey from here (during which we already encounter much marine life!) and you'll find yourself drifting amongst some of the best preserved (yet still very much alive!) coral gardens, teaming with butterfly fish, parrotfish, angelfish, an occasional cod or two, or even a turtle or five!
Our highly qualified captain/guide will explain what you see, and will draw numerous analogies between the aquatic life - and the human world! Well worth it, and the price is right!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide us with your email address for tour updates
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- 1 Hr Coral Viewing Fantasy tour on our glass bottom boat
- Transportation to/from attractions
Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the NINGALOO GLASS BOTTOM BOAT in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.