Our Multi Adventure Tours provide a great opportunity to explore even more of the Noosa Hinterland, either the Bush, Lake or Mountain environments. From wide open panoramic views to intimate close up perspectives, you'll certainly experience a day full of new sights and sounds. All our activities are suitable for everyone with basic fitness levels and novice experience.
So join us on our next multi adventure day and explore the Noosa Hinterland from a Whole New Perspective.
What You'll Get
Biking - Overall the riding is easy with small sections that some may choose to avoid. Generally the trail requires light effort regarding peddling power, uphill sections are kept to a minimum and make for fun and easier riding on the downhill. We start on wide open forest tracks lined with towering gums followed by single track sections We stop regularly for drinks, to admire the views.
Participants and choose to bring a lunch and eat it with us either at the Lake or head off to a nearby town. Our next activity starts at 1pm at Lake MacDonald. Meeting point instructions will be provided on the day. Start points can vary due to the group and condition.
Canoeing - Depending on your experience we'll set you up with some basic skills before heading off on our journey. Lake MacDonald is a beautifully scenic lake with open vistas as well as opportunities to get up close to nature. We'll journey towards the lakes outer reaches enjoy a fruit snack and if conditions allow try a spot of canoe sailing.
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
• Lake Macdonald, Lake Macdonald, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Mount Tinbeerwah, Mt Tinbeerwah, Tinbeerwah, Queensland, Noosa, Queensland 4563 Australia
• Mount Cooroy Rd, Cooroy, Queensland 4562 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- All equipment, depending on the activities that will include: Biking - Bike, Helmet, Gloves & Backpack. Canoeing - Canoe, Paddle, PFD, Dry Bag. Abseiling - Helmet, Harness, Gloves.
- Snacks - Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Juice
22 Old Tewantin Rd, Cooroibah QLD 4565, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
To arrange a pick up please contact Noosa Hinterland Adventures. Subject to availability.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Hinterland Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.