Our Noosa Hinterland Adventures Canoe Tour in an opportunity to spend time exploring a beautiful environment, surrounded by nature. Whilst journeying across its waters you'll enjoy wide open vistas and an abundance of wildlife. You'll be lead by an expert guide, provided with all equipment and skills required to enjoy your scenic canoe adventure.
What You'll Get
We like to tailor our adventures to our clients ages, interests and abilities. We always start with a land based briefing including safety equipment and procedures. We explain techniques set out a plan for the session. Once Organised and equipped we launch our comfy and sleek Rosco Canoes on to the water. Depending on your experience we'll set you up with some basic skills before heading off on our journey.
Lake MacDonald is a beautifully scenic lake with open vistas as well as opportunities to get up close to native bush, aquatic, plants, insects and birds, of which 167 different species have been spotted, including the Australian Pelican with a bill of around half a metre and a wing span of up to 2.5 metres. We'll journey towards the lakes outer reaches where it meanders and the wildlife and shore get closer and more diverse. With views of nearby volcanic mountain plugs like Mt Tinbeerwah and Mt Cooroy the scenery takes on a more enveloping feel.
Depending on the conditions we might even try a spot of canoe sailing.
Whilst we are surrounded by nature we'll take a moment and stop for a floating morning or afternoon fresh fruit and juice break before heading for Home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Snacks - Fresh Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Juice
- Canoe, Paddles, PFD, Dry bag
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Hinterland Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.