Our Multi Adventure Tours provide a great opportunity to explore even more of the Noosa Hinterland, either the Bush, Lake or Mountain environments. From wide open panoramic views to intimate close up perspectives, you'll certainly experience a day full of new sights and sounds. All our activities are suitable for everyone with basic fitness levels and novice experience.
So join us on our next multi adventure day and explore the Noosa Hinterland from a Whole New Perspective.
About This Deal
When all guests are present there will be a short briefing after which the group will make the short walk to the rock face. Once the abseil site is reached, all guests will be briefed on the site, equipment etc.. After the route is set one guest at a time will be invited to attach to the system for their abseil. There will be plenty of time for multiple goes and extra time for the more hesitant individuals. In addition to the abseil the group will be provided with a fruit snack and drink as well as an opportunity to venture to the lookout to enjoy the panoramic views.
Participants and choose to bring a lunch and eat it with us either at Mt Tinbeerwah or head off to a nearby town. Our next activity starts at 1pm at Lake MacDonald. Meeting point instructions will be provided on the day. Start points can vary due to the group and condition.
Canoeing - Depending on your experience we'll set you up with some basic skills before heading off on our journey. Lake MacDonald is a beautifully scenic lake with open vistas as well as opportunities to get up close to nature. We'll journey towards the lakes outer reaches enjoy a fruit snack and if conditions allow try a spot of canoe sailing.
• Mount Tinbeerwah, Mt Tinbeerwah, Tinbeerwah, Queensland, Noosa, Queensland 4563 Australia
• Lake Macdonald, Lake Macdonald, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Noosa, Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- All equipment is provided, including helmets, harnesses and gloves.
- Snacks - Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Juice
Tinbeerwah Road, Tinbeerwah Rd, Tinbeerwah QLD 4563, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
To arrange a pick up please contact Noosa Hinterland Adventures. Subject to availability.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Hinterland Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.