Noosa Learn to Surf offers specifically structured lessons to suit the absolute beginner through to competition surfers. Our specific 1-2-3 teaching method is unique worldwide and guarantees you'll be standing in your first lesson. We offer daily tuition, small group classes.
Group lessons run daily at 9am and 1.30pm for 2 hours duration. We operate 364 days per year excluding Xmas Day. Our surfing lessons can also be conducted in French if need be. All equipment included in the price.
Whatever your needs, Noosa Learn to Surf can cater to all. Change your life. learn to surf!
Please note: Minimum age: 7 years, must be able to swim 25 meters unassisted.
What You'll Get
Meet and greet your surf coaches, we assign you a board and rashest. A short stroll down the path to the beach where we start your 2 hour surf lesson.
• Merrick's Noosa Learn to Surf, Beach access 14, Main beach, Noosa, Queensland 4567 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Surfboard, rash vest, wetsuit (winter)
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Learn to Surf in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.