Venture into Noosa's National Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, sea-turtles and aquatic birds. Our friendly Captain will share some of Noosa's most special coastal areas. Explore the breathtaking coastline and view Noosa Heads from a completely different perspective!
We are Noosa's longest and most experienced commercial ocean boating company with over 38 years experience.
Noosa Thriller is built for maximum strength, safety, speed and manoeuverability. Our 500-HP, Australian-designed and made vessel, is constructed from high tensile, 5083 aluminium 6mm plate. The craft is foam-filled for positive floatation and is virtually bulletproof – there are no air bags on this boat.
About This Deal
After crossing the Noosa bar, aboard Noosa's most popular ocean-adventure ride you'll feel the salt spray, the wind in your hair, and experience an awesome ride which includes ocean swell surfing, turns, figure-eights and tear drops including encounters with local marine life such as dolphins, turtles and mantarays!
Note: Departure times vary depending on ocean swell and weather conditions.
• Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Little Cove Beach, Park Road, Noosa Heads, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Noosa Main Beach, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Passenger waiver form to be filled out regarding COVID . Shorlink pty ltd, Safety management specialist did a COVID safety plan for us which is adhere to. Face masks available.
- Safety Goggles, Lifejackets, Go Pro Camera Recordings
Noosa Boathouse Info Centre, The Boathouse Marina, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/18/2019 - 5/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Thriller in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.