Venture into Noosa's National Marine Park to encounter species such as dolphins, sea-turtles and aquatic birds. Our friendly Captain will share some of Noosa's most special coastal areas. Explore the breathtaking coastline and view Noosa Heads from a completely different perspective!
We are Noosa's longest and most experienced commercial ocean boating company with over 38 years experience.
About This Deal
Sightings anytime of year! Venture into Noosa's National Marine Park to encounter our local dolphins, which can be seen all year round as we pass the magnificent coastline of Noosa National Park and Sunshine Beach. Dolphins will often surf our boat wake for some fun. You may see other ocean marine life such as sea turtles, manta rays just to name a few. View some of Noosa's most special coastal areas on a fun-filled Noosa Dolphin Tour, viewing Noosa Heads from a completely different perspective! Book your tickets for 5 star fun !
Note: Departure times vary depending on bookings and weather conditions.
• Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Little Cove Beach, Park Road, Noosa Heads, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Noosa Main Beach, Noosa, Queensland Australia
• Noosa River, Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Waiver form to be filled out by each passenger regarding COVID 19. A COVID Safety plan was put together by Safety management specialist, Shorlink pty. ltd which we adhere to. Face masks are available.
- Safety Goggles, Lifejackets, Go Pro Camera Recordings
Noosa Boathouse Info Centre, The Boathouse Marina, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/1/2021 - 7/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Thriller in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.