From August to November the filter feeding Humpback Whales use the waters of the Exmouth Gulf as a resting point for the pods of adults and calves before they continue their journey down the West Coast, back to their feeding grounds of Antarctica.Therefore countless pods of whales in the protected waters of the Gulf are seen day after day, resting, playing and providing amazing viewing opportunities as they perform spy hops, tail slaps, breeches, pectoral slapping and bubble blowing. This two hour Sunset Whale Watching Cruise is the perfect experience for anyone wanting a beautiful evening out on the water while having the opportunity to view these magnificent creature in their natural habitat.
The gourmet platters, Exmouth prawns and light refreshments are always popular and the fun and professional crew members will be providing interesting and insightful commentary on the Humpback Whales throughout the evening.
What You'll Get
Ocean Eco Adventures has proven to be the most popular whale watching provider as we are known for our outstanding vessel and superior service. The two hour sunset cruise will begin with a complimentary bus transfer from major accommodation providers in the Exmouth Town, passengers will then be transported to the Exmouth Marina where they will board our luxury vessels Latitude 22 to begin our tour.
From the time Latitude 22 leaves the Exmouth Marina we will be on the look out for Humpback Whales as well as other marine life such as, dolphins, Manta Rays and Turtles just to name a few. While aboard our vessel, guests are encouraged to take advantage of our large lower top and bow decks to view the Humpback Whales. Throughout the tour our fun and educated professionals will provide guests with commentary and entertainment while also bringing around a selection of fresh and gourmet platters including local Prawns, cheeses, cold meats, dips, bread, sushi and canapés. There is a selection of complimentary tea, coffee, iced water and cordial on Latitude 22, alcoholic beverages are welcome but strictly BYO with Cold Storage and glassware provided. Once the boat is back in the Marina our bus driver will transfer guests back to their accommodation. It is truly an amazing way to spend your evenings while enjoying the best Exmouth has to offer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers.
- A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer's satisfaction.
- A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund.
- Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48hours notice is given and places can be filled.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Complimentary Transfers to and From major Exmouth Accommodation providers.
- A selection of fresh gourmet platters.
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Iced Water and Cordial
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (Strictly BYO)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ocean Eco Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.