The Ningaloo Reef is famous for many things; the one thing everyone loves to see and swim with is the Turtles. Interacting with Turtles is one of the most heart warming and fun experiences people of all ages and abilities can have. Ocean Eco Adventures is Ningaloo Reefs first and only approved eco-friendly Turtle Swimming provider. We are highly regarded for our superior service, which is second to none. All aspects of this business are designed to enrich people’s lives through the tourist experience and it’s our pleasure to give you the best opportunity to swim with Turtles in style and comfort.
What You'll Get
The Ocean Eco Adventures Turtle and Reef Adventure cruise begins with a courtesy bus transfer from your accommodation around Exmouth to our departure point at the Exmouth Marina where you meet your team and board the company vessel, “Latitude 22”. The fast, modern, well equipped 20m vessel features custom made seating, a large shaded deck area, water level spacious marlin board with ladder for ease of entering and exiting the water, clear side curtains on the main deck that allow great viewing whilst protecting you from the wind and spray, a large bow area for marine animal viewing, full galley, toilet and hot fresh water rinse shower, instantaneous boiling and cold water, making it the perfect vessel to experience the magic of the Ningaloo Reef.
During the day an opportunity to snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef is offered at coral sites with abundant tropical fish life, and of course Turtles. The crew also searchs for Dolphins, Dugong, Rays and Sea Birds and other marine life throughout the day.
The excitement doesn’t stop with the marine viewing and interaction; a feature on all tours is also delicious gourmet food featuring fresh Western Australian produce.
Tour price includes transfers to and from accommodation, snorkelling equipment, wetsuit, stinger suits, breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, gourmet buffet lunch featuring fresh local seafood, filtered water, cordial, soft drinks, an assortment of teas, premium coffee and all government fees and taxes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 3 and Under are FOC
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Cancellation Policy
- - A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer's satisfaction. - A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund. - Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48hours notice is given and places can be filled. *Conditions Apply - All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers. - The repeat voucher is valid for one tour only and is non-transferable. - If participating in a Microlight flight as part of a tour package the Microlight flight does not include the 'No Sighting Policy' as it is not a dedicated animal interaction tour. - Government fees and charges apply after the first year.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Transfers to and from accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits and stinger suits.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Gourmet buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary Chilled Filtered Water, Cordial and Soft Drinks
- An Assortment of Tea and Premium Coffee
- All Government fees and taxes,
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
The Vessel will return to the Exmouth Marina at the end of the tour where passengers will jump back on the bus and be dropped off at their accommodation pick up locations from that morning unless requested otherwise.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ocean Eco Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.