Board a speed boat for one of the most exciting and most personal whale-watching experiences in Sydney. You will blast out of Sydney Harbour and offshore into the Tasman Sea on your search for these magnificent creatures. Once located you will have plenty of photo opportunities as you travel alongside the migrating pod.
Aboard the the fastest commercial vessel in Sydney, you'll get to the whales quicker than ever before. The completely open design of the vessel, along with its low position in the water, offers the only unparalleled, unobstructed and up close whale-watching experience.
What You'll Get
Arrive at Campbell's Cove Pontoon, Circular Quay 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to meet your driver and complete the brief sign in process. Board the vessel and be taken briskly across the harbour to Manly Wharf to pick up more passengers. Once everyone is on board, you'll receive a safety briefing, a requirement for all offshore adventures. Your driver will also outline the key things to look for when trying to spot the whales.
Hold on tight as the vessel picks up speed and leaves Sydney Harbour to head offshore to migration routes of the humpback whales. Your driver will be in contact with the other vessels to find the livliest and most approachable whale pods. Once the whales are located you will cruise alongside the migrating pod while your driver outlines plenty of whale facts.
How far away offshore you are now will determine how long you can spend with the whale pod.
When it is time to head home you will be asked to take your seat again and hang on as you speed back to Sydney Harbour.
The passengers from Manly will be dropped back first. Then you will cruise back through the harbor to Circular Quay, hopefully with a memory stick full of photos of breaching whales.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 48 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy applies
- Passengers must be 12 years old
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder injuries or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are not permitted to ride on the boat
- For directions to the departure location; type "Campbell's Cove Pontoon" into google.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wind/waterproof jackets
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ocean Extreme in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.