Your private tour of the Great Ocean Road will allow you time to take in the natural wonders of this majestic drive. Oceania provides you with exclusive access to an ancient Eucalyptus Forest Walk where you can get up close with koalas and kangaroos. Finish this magical day with a visit to the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Head along the Great Ocean Road in style on your very own private tour. Stay on the lookout for some very special animals including whales, dolphins, echidnas and bandicoots. Your personal guide will make sure that your camera gets a good workout.
Stop At: Split Point Lighthouse, Federal St, Aireys Inlet, Victoria 3231 Australia
You will have time to stroll along the wild beaches or stop for a coffee at the famous Split Point Lighthouse and take in the incredible scenery.
Stop At: Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria
You will enjoy a traditional pub lunch at the tranquil seaside town Apollo Bay, set among the soft rolling hills and long sandy beaches.
Stop At: Great Ocean Ecolodge, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway VIC 3233, Australia
Exclusive access to an ancient Eucalyptus Forest walk, located at the iconic Great Ocean Ecolodge where you can have close encounters with koalas, kangaroos and native birds. As a guest with us, you will be contributing to the Great Ocean Ecolodge’s conservation program to protect the local tiger quolls, koalas and unique flora of the region.
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
A perfect day out, capped off by a visit to the ancient rock formations of the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
Stop At: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
Great Ocean Road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4yrs and above
- Cruise ship passengers: please note you must be over-nighting in port due to return time variations
- Infants 0-3yrs please request car seat at time of booking
- This tour is available in English plus German, Italian, Spanish, (or Portuguese subject to availability) at an additional cost
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide/driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Split Point Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceania Tours and Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.