While your ship's in port in Melbourne visit the highlights of the city on a small group tour on a 4-hour tour with an expert guide. Your guide will accompany you to Melbourne’s shopping districts, historic neighborhoods, financial center and Victorian-era terraced homes, and share details from Melbourne’s vibrant history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oceania Tours & Safaris, Federation Square, Corner of Flinders St & Swanston St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
The heart of Melbourne, home of the Ian Potter Museum and Moving Image museum
Pass By: Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Gold Rush era buildings next to modern marvels. Paris end of Collins with the top designer shops and the west end for corporate Melbourne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide/driver
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceania Tours and Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.