Make the most of your time in Melbourne and see all the city’s main attractions in the morning and explore Phillip Island in the afternoon. On this small-group tour with no more than 11 participants, you’ll discover Melbourne at a relaxed pace with your local expert guide, then travel to Phillip Island in the afternoon. Visit Moonlit Sanctuary to learn of Australia's unique wildlife. Continue your tour reaching Phillip Island and the boardwalks at Nobbies. End your exploration of Phillip Island at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade and watch the little penguins waddle up the beach , before returning to the city .
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Paul's Cathedral, Cnr Flinders & Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: St. Kilda Beach, Jacka Boulevard West St Kilda, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Stop At: Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Qy Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006 Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Aughtie Drive, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size limited to 11
- Tours with a German guide require a minimum of 6 passengers on the tour.
- Italian and Spanish tours are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 passengers but incur a surcharge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Moonlit Sanctuary access
- Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies
- Food and drinks
9 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceania Tours and Safaris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.