Oceanic Victor’s aquarium provides a safe and exciting marine environment for those who otherwise may never have a chance to experience the fascinating and diverse marine world and to hopefully inspire our next generation to appreciate and respect its Eco systems. We encourage our guests to look after what we have through hands-on experience and to be thrilled at being up close and personal with these incredible fish. Most of all, it’s fun!
Jump into our safe aquarium and hand-feed Southern Bluefin tuna, get up close and personal with our friendly Port Jackson sharks, and experience a variety of other fish and marine creatures. Want to stay dry? Experience it all from the Underwater Viewing Tank, or get hands-on at the Touch Pool!
Our premium Island Discovery Package offers a chance to experience ethically caught, sustainably produced and caught seafood, as well as your choice of a glass of premium South Australian wine, beer or Adelaide Hills cider, before or after your tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oceanic Victor, Granite Island Marine Centre, Granite Island, Victor Harbor, South Australia 5211 Australia
Enjoy our delicious Tasting Platters before or after your In Sea Aquarium Experience whilst sitting on the deck of our new ‘Island Café’ overlooking the sparkling waters of Encounter Bay on Granite Island.
Your VIP "Island Discovery Package" includes an Aquarium Swim, Seafood Tasting Platter and your choice of a glass of South Australian premium wine, beer or Adelaide Hills cider.
Our seafood is ethically sourced, sustainably produced and caught.
The Tasting Plates may include the following:
Southern Bluefin Tuna Sashimi
Hiramasa Kingfish Sashimi
Ahi marinated Southern Bluefin Tuna
Blowtorched Kingfish dressed in hoisin & fried shallots
Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon blowtorched and drizzled with mirin
Experience life below the waves, swim with the Ferraris of the Ocean!
Take a 10 minute walk to the ‘wild side’ across the historic causeway linking Victor Harbor and Granite Island for a range of wildlife experiences.
Oceanic Victor offers two hours of fun, learning and excitement for the whole family, adventure seekers and those wanting to experience life beneath the waves.
A quick trip on our luxurious catamaran will deliver you to the Oceanic Victor in-sea aquarium sheltered in the lee of Granite Island. Once you arrive you will be fitted out in a warm wetsuit with mask, booties and gloves, and then into the water to swim with the Southern Bluefin Tuna.
If you don’t want to get wet, you may still feed our Tuna or venture below the surface in our glass-sided underwater viewing area. There are many other species of local fish to view and we have a touch tank for the little people to enjoy. Hot and cold drinks available for purchase on the platform.
Head to our newly opened Island Cafe, located adjacent to the Oceanic Victor office, before or after your tour to enjoy a full seasonal menu using the best, fresh South Australian produce. Kids menus are available!
Oceanic Victor’s aquarium provides a safe and exciting marine environment for those who otherwise may never have a chance to experience the fascinating and diverse marine world and to hopefully inspire our next generation to appreciate and respect it’s eco systems. We encourage our guests to look after what we have through hands-on experience and to be thrilled at being up close and personal with these incredible fish. Most of all, it’s fun.
Dive into the clear, clean waters of Encounter Bay with Oceanic Victor and you’ll experience:
• The adrenaline rush … dress in a wetsuit, dive into the aquarium and experience Southern Bluefin Tuna whipping past you like a Ferrari!
• The tranquillity that comes from swimming lazily with hundreds of sea creatures or watching them pass you eye to eye in an underwater observatory.
• Life up close and personal with a range of sea creatures in a Touch Tank.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Snacks - Your VIP "Island Discovery Package" includes an Aquarium Swim, sustainably caught Seafood Tasting Platter and your choice of a glass of South Australian premium wine, beer or Adelaide Hills cider.
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Oceanic Victor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towel (hire fee applicable)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oceanic Victor Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.