Discovery of the hidden gems of Perth in our full-day hiking experience in the Perth Hills! We will meander along 3 of Perth’s best short hiking trails at a comfortable pace for approximately 9kms and explore some of Perth’s best-kept secrets off the beaten track!
After working up an appetite, we’ll head to the picturesque Naked Apple Cider in Karragullen to enjoy a two-course lunch with a glass of cider whilst relaxing in 6 hectares of lush gardens and native bushland. If cider isn’t your thing, you are welcome to a beer, glass of wine or a tasty hot coffee.
You’ll finish your day toasting to the hidden gems of Perth whilst sipping on a glass of bubbles and overlooking the Perth city skyline one last time from a beautiful vantage point in the Darling Range.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellis Brook Valley Reserve, Rushton Road, Gosnells, Western Australia 6110 Australia
Hike up to the top of 60 Foot Falls and stand above a waterfall to take in the magnificent views. Admire the geology and emerald green waters as we hike into Barrington Quarry.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roley Pool Reserve, Collins Rd, Roleystone, Western Australia WA 6111 Australia
Discover the hidden pools and natures spa at Roley Pool Reserve and if you’re lucky you may even spot a native Rakali!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Mundy Regional Park, Kalamunda Rd, Forrestfield, Western Australia 6058 Australia
Explore the hidden waterfalls and cascades of Whistlepipe Gully and the remains of the old Wallace Greenham house.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naked Apple Cider House, 1088 Brookton Hwy, Karragullen WA 6111, Australia
Two course lunch with glass of cider whilst relaxing in 6 hectares of lush gardens and native bushland. If cider isn’t your thing, you are welcome to a beer, glass of wine or a tasty hot coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers when on bus.
- Lunch - Two Course Lunch
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 standard beverage at Naked Apple Cider. 1 glass of bubbles to toast the day at our last stop.
- Snacks - Morning tea with views
- Complimentary use of hiking poles, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- 9 km guided hike across 3 trails.
- Access to all hike photographs.
- Return transport from either Baldivis, Cockburn or Perth City.
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Brook Valley Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Roley Pool Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mundy Regional Park
- Entry/Admission - Naked Apple Cider House
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up / Meeting Points:
Perth City Tour Bus Stop, Wellington St @ 8am | Drop off 4:30pm
Cockburn Train Station (Northbound) @ 7:30am | Drop off 5pm
Baldivis South Side Services (BP), Kwinana Fwy @ 7am | Drop off 5:15pm
Please advise your preferred pick up point upon booking.
8 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Off The Beaten Track WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.