Experience the impressive 250 year old King Jarrah Tree as you loop through the Jarrah Forest and admire views of the Murray River on the King Jarrah Hiking Experience.
The King Jarrah trail traces the former transportation routes of the once vibrant timber industry. The much prized hard woods of jarrah, marri and blackbutt saw a proliferation of timber towns in the late nineteenth century and were an important source of employment for the early pioneers.
About This Deal
This 18km guided hike can be quite challenging with some steep rocky sections, but the last 11 kms is relatively flat as it follows the Murray River on an old 4 x 4 track. You can expect to see plenty of wildlife and birdlife and hear the water flowing along the river on this full day hiking experience in Lane Poole Reserve, Dwellingup.
• Lane Pool Reserve, Nanga Road, Dwellingup, Western Australia 6213 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- For our guests safety we recommend you keep a distance of 1.5m away from other guests during your time with Off The Beaten Track WA and if you are unwell, please stay at home. Please note we are governed by current Government mandates so please ensure you abide by these whilst on our experiences.
- 18km guided hike
- Snacks - Delicious and Nutritious Morning Tea
- Complimentary use of hiking poles, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Access to all hike photographs.
- National Park fees
Nanga Mill Campground, Unnamed Road, Nanga Brook WA 6215, Australia
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Off The Beaten Track WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.