Watching the milky way unfold in the night sky is truly magical. Witnessing it from Sullivan Rock and it is simply unforgettable!
After hiking to Mt Vincent we will enjoy a delicious gourmet spread of antipasto goodness as we watch the sky transform from daylight to dusk to darkness.
Arriving back at Sullivan Rock, Astronomer Rob Hunt will will take us us on a journey of the night sky and tell us about the stars, moon, constellations, planets, then you will have a chance to view it all through a 14 inch telescope. This will be quite a special starry night to remember!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bibbulmun Track, Western Australia Australia
We will hike from Sullivan Rock to Mt Vincent through lush Jarrah and Banksia forest and then out on to giant granite slopes to enjoy the sunset and amazing views from the peak.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Snacks - Gourmet Nibbles
- Hiking Poles, Sunscreen, Insect Repellant
- Access to all hike photographs.
- Stargazing and astronomy insights
- Guided 5km hike
- Entry/Admission - Bibbulmun Track
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Off The Beaten Track WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.