The lush Jarrah forest, tranquil cascades, the stunning dam mural and beautiful valley vistas are just some of the features of our 12km hike. You can expect amazing views, lots of laughs, and delicious local gourmet produce on our Collie | Hike, Wine & Dine Experience! This experience will leave you feeling refreshed, inspired and bellyful!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellington National Park, Via Coalfields Rd, 10 Kms West of Collie South West/Margaret River Region, Collie, Western Australia 6225 Australia
As we set off on our 12 Km hike, we’ll stop to take in the biggest dam mural in the world at Wellington Dam Mural. Painted by world-renowned artist Guido Van Helten, this 8000 square metre statement piece, titled Reflections was created from photographs and stories from the local area and incredibly impressive!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Harris River Estate, 442 Harris River Rd, Collie, Western Australia 6225 Australia
we’ll head to the Harris River Estate Winery for a delicious platter of local products such as cured meats, cheese, chorizo croquettes, meatballs, turkish bread and dips. To accompany your grazing experience, you’ll enjoy either a wine fight, beer paddle or gin paddle.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Our hospitality partners require proof of double vaccination prior to entry or service as mandated by the WA Government. The onus of proof is with the individual guest and failure to provide a digital certificate upon request will result in forfeiture in that component of the experience.
- Coffee and/or Tea - A morning stop at The Crooked Carrot Cafe.
- Snacks - Morning tea on hike
- Lunch - Grazing board at Harris River Estate Winery
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine flight/beer paddle or gin paddle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary use of hiking poles, sunscreen and insect repellent
- 12 Km Guided Hike
- Access to all hike photographs.
- Return transport from Baldivis, WA.
- Entry/Admission - Harris River Estate
Lot 191 Paparone Rd, Baldivis WA 6171, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Off The Beaten Track WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.