A full day adventure down to the Tasman Peninsula and Port Arthur Historic Site. Featuring hotel pick-up in Hobart, bus journey, short nature walk, entry into Port Arthur, harbour cruise, a spot of chocolate tasting and a spectacular scenic helicopter flight.
About This Deal
The bus will pick you up from your Hobart accommodation between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM to whisk you out of the city and towards the south east of Tasmania. Stop at Pirates Bay lookout and be astounded by the views of Eaglehawk Neck while having your morning coffee.
At Waterfall Bay, you will see some of the remarkable coastal rock formations during a short nature walk in Tasman National Park.
On to the heliport where your helicopter is now ready to depart. The 15-minute scenic flight takes high above some spectacular coastal scenery, Three Capes Track, Cape Hauy and the Port Arthur Historic Site. All delivered with a dose of knowledge and banter from your pilot.
Visit the World Heritage Listed Port Arthur Historic Site and spend 3-hours exploring the beautiful grounds, buildings and stories. This visit includes a cruise around the harbour to appreciate the scale of the site and view the Isle of the Dead - the final resting place for many of the convicts and officers who called this part of Tasmania home.
A bit of a chocolate hit at Federation Chocolate will help you through the afternoon drive back to Hobart and a brief stop at Richmond, another famous Tasmanian historic township. Your driver will return you at the end of the day to your Hobart accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Minimum booking of 2 people • Individual passenger weights must be provided when booking, maximum 110 kilograms per guest • Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Please note that Tasmanian weather can famously change very quickly so we highly recommend bringing along a few layers even on a sunny summer day! Sturdy shoes are recommended for the short walk and historic site exploring • It is not recommended that children under 8 years participate in this day tour • On your flight you will be permitted to take only your camera (or phone). All other items and bags can be left in the office for collection at the end of your flight • In the event of the helicopter component of the tour cancelled due to weather, you will have the option of amending your tour provided by tour operator. And the helicopter component of your fare will be refunded in these circumstances
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Port Arthur Harbour Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
Select Hobart accommodation. If none given, pick up will be from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, Davey Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Select Hobart accommodation. If none given, drop off will be to the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, Davey Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Osborne Heli Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.