From the Portuguese-influenced cuisine of Goa to the wonderful sweets of Bengal, Indian cuisine has multiple regional variations, but is generally characterized by perfect spice and flavor combinations.
You will learn to identify these spices, along with shopping and storing tips. You will understand about ghee, the clarified butter that is key to Indian cooking, and two kinds of masala spice blends.
Your Indian Cooking Classes in Melbourne menu will consist of taste of India and Indian Cooking master Class.
• Learn the fundamentals of Indian cooking ingredients, spices and flavours
• How to create the Indian recipes yourself and to your palette
• Cooking tips, tricks and techniques
• Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
What You'll Get
This Indian cooking class experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
A complimentary refresher drink will be provided
Recipes will be provided by your Chef
Enjoy together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine.
• Otao Kitchen, 360 Victoria St, Richmond, Yarra, Victoria 3121 Australia
• Indian Cooking Class 1 (Jan,Mar,May,Jul,Sep, Nov) - - Aloo Samosa
- Butter Chicken
- Rogan josh
- Aloo Samosa
- Cucumber Salad
• Indian Cooking Class 2(Feb,Apr,Jun,Aug,Oct,Dec) - Beef Vindaloo
Red lentil dal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- A hands-on Indian cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition Refreshment drinks throughout the class Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron The freshest quality food and ingredients provided A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Otao Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.