Join with your colleagues, mates, family in a pizzas making class to experience our unique and secret menus..
What You'll Get
You will be taught how to cook your pizza
The class experience lasts for 2 to 2.5 hrs
Small and intimate group setting
Tips and tricks will be shown to make pizzas and ovens
Eating, enjoy cooking plus social experiences.
• Antipasti - Garlic bread
Grilled and marinated seasonal vegetables
Salumi and spiced nuts
• Pizzas - -Salami, tomato, mozzarella, chilli flakes
-Spicy sausage, mozarella, broccoli, cream
-Prosciutto, mushrooms, tomato, thyme
• Pizzas - Cauliflower, spinach, wild mushrooms (vegan)
Anchovy, olive, capers, oregano, tomato.
• Pizzas - Buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil
Potato, garlic, rosemary, fontina, cream
• Tiramisu or Fruits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Frequent asked questions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hand-on with expert Chef tuition...
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Otao Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.