Experience It All On This One!
The best of both worlds....Sit back and enjoy the delights of a River Cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley while sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyard, world class wines, delicious food, great beer and heart stopping truffles and chocolates.
What You'll Get
• 2 hour River Cruise with Wine Tasting & Cheese Platters
• Morning Tea/Coffee & Muffin
• 3 Wineries with Full Wine Tasting (Taste Over 35 Different Wines)
• Gourmet Platter Lunch with Glass of Wine
• Boutique Brewery with Beer Sample
• Chocolate & Truffles at the Company Company
• Chutneys, Jams & Chocolate Liqueurs at the Providore
• Drop off Guildford/Crown or Perth CBD
With this Award Winning tour, you get the best of both worlds! Sit back and enjoy the delights of a River Cruise from Perth to the Valley while sampling premium wines, cheese/biscuits and morning tea. Not forgetting the informative and interesting commentary as the boat meanders its way up into the smaller reaches of the Swan River.
Your tour guide will meet you off the boat at Sandalford Jetty escort you to an air conditioned coach and you'll continue on visiting a selection of the Valleys best boutique wineries chosen for their ambience and quality of wines.
Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter lunch and a glass of wine at the very popular Sittella Wines or the rustic charms of Edgecombe Wines. Both venues offer an exceptional range of their own wines, and a gallery with local produce and crafts to browse through.
At the end of the day relax with a beer, tea or coffee at one of the many boutique breweries in the Valley and indulge in handmade chocolates and truffles at the Chocolate Company.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup as there are Free CAT bus that run around the Perth CBD and can take you to the Barrack St Jetty
Captain Cook Cruises - Perth, Barrack Street Jetty, 3 Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Out & About Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.