This unique experience has you sipping wine and enjoying gourmet cheese platters as the sun sets over the vines. Tasting world class wines, hand crafted beer at an award winning brewery and a 5 star Two course dinner at the acclaimed Wild Swan Restaurant in the picturesque Swan Valley Wine Region only 25 minutes from Perth CBD!
"EASILY THE BEST EVENING TOUR ON OFFER IN PERTH"
About This Deal
• Coach through Historic Guildford
• 2 Wineries with FULL Premium Wine Tasting (taste over 18 different wines)
• Gourmet Cheeseboard at Lancaster Wines
• Memorable 2 Course Dinner with Glass of Wine or Beer
• Interesting and Informative Commentary (and fun...lots of laughs!)
• Pickup & Drop Off Perth/Crown/Guildford
Join the tour from your Perth accommodation, Tourist Coach Stand or the Crown Casino at around 3.30pm in the afternoon. Sit back and enjoy the interesting commentary (even the locals will learn something new) and before you know it we're in the Swan Valley.
Lancaster Estate is a character filled Tin Shed cellar door set amongst the vines with their cheeseboards overflowing with an assortment of Western Australian cheeses. So grab a wine, a seat and just let the ambience of this stunning venue dissolve your worries.
Just down the road is visit Edgecombe Wines one of the oldest family run vineyards in the Valley with their rustic cellar door. This quirky winery delivers Premium Swan Valley Table Wines and is renowned for its luscious fortified wines and liqueurs with their smooth, rich flavours on the palate.
Homestead Brewery part the magnificent Mandoon Estate, where old vines and a new venue have made it Western Australian's Most Awarded Boutique Winery 2012 - 2017....lots of history here. Grab beer (or cider), a table inside in front of the fire in winter or summer on the shaded deck overlooking the vines – either way the view is magic.
Still at Madoon Estate we wander through to their Wild Swan a fine dining restaurant, overlooking the manicured gardens. Executive Chef Michael Hartnell and Executive Sous John Baxter have created modern and innovative a la carte and degustation menus that combine classic techniques with the finest local and seasonal produce. You will treated to a dining experience enjoying a main and dessert with glass of wine.
A perfect way to end your Twilight Experience in the Swan Valley!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Dinner - 2-course dinner
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fully Inclusive Food & Wine Tour
Tourist Coach Stand, Perth CBD
Returning at 9.30pm to the Tourist Coach Stand at the corner of William & Wellington Streets (the train station side of William St lights) Perth CBD
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Out & About Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.