Enjoy a once in a lifetime, close encounter with the largest species on Earth aboard Byron Bay’s #1 most impressive vessel. (June- November) Join us and our marine biologist on our Premier Whale Watching Cruise. Depart from Ballina’s Richmond River and enter the stunning waters of Cape Byron Marine Park. Encounter astonishing Humpback Whales in their natural habitat as they migrate past the iconic coastline between Byron Bay and Ballina. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery while listening to live Humpback Whale song using our specialised underwater hydrophone. Our friendly Marine Biologist will share in-depth knowledge of the area, local points of interest & encounters we experience within Byron’s Marine Park.The migration of whales is a significant feat & a spectacular event to witness as they frolic & breach. At more than 2,500-kms, this is considered one of the longest migrations in the animal kingdom. Free transfers from Byron Bay & Lennox Head
What You'll Get
• Our Rates are $99 per Adult, $70 per Child (12 and under).
• We have regular scheduled departures from June to November and free Shuttles are available from Byron Bay & Lennox Head P/U points, boarding the vessel at Ballina Wharf 12 Fawcett St, Ballina NSW.
• Spray jackets, drinking water and a tasty snack are provided.
• You will spend approximately 2-2.5 hours on the water exploring the waters of Cape Byron Marine Park & enjoying close encounters with the largest species on Earth.
• We are equipped with a hydrophone so you can hear live humpback whale song as our Marine Biologist narrates & answers any questions you may have.
• Please bring your hat, sunnies, camera & your sense of adventure!
• Due to the nature of our tours, occasional cancellations may happen due to bad weather. However we offer our River Cruise as an alternative in these circumstances, change of day or full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
120 to 150 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Out Of The Blue Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.