Jump on this trip and you’ll get to admire Uluru by sunrise and sunset and explore the natural wonders of Kata Tjuta. Sleep in the comfort of a permanent tent with a bed, linen and power.
About This Deal
Day 1: Kata Tjuta
Embark to explore the 36 domes of Kata Tjuta, getting up close to this ancient geological formation during a Valley of the Winds hike. As the sun begins to disappear below the horizon, have a drink and some nibbles and watch the rock’s rich colours change against the backdrop of a blazing Red Centre sunset. This is the perfect end to a remarkable day. Your tour host will have dinner and a glass of wine awaiting your arrival back at camp where you will stay in our Safari in Style tents. (
Day 2: Uluru
An early start is rewarded with a glorious Uluru sunrise. While the morning’s fresh enjoy an unguided walk around the base of Uluru. Deepen your understanding of the land and the Mala people during a cultural interpretive walk with an Aboriginal guide . It is a unique opportunity to share experiences, and to connect with and learn about the oldest culture on earth. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to purchase Aboriginal arts and crafts at the Cultural Centre. Your leader will drop you off at the airport to to the resort. (
Ayers Rock - from 1.00pm
Experienced guide,national park entry, meals as indicated, accommodation transfers, one night’s camping including fees and Aboriginal cultural interpretive walk.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.
Depending on your flight arrival and departure, lunch can be included on day 1 and day 2.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- 1 nights accommodation ( permanent campsites)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Ayers Rock Airport / Desert Gardens Hotel
Ayers Rock Airport or Ayers Rock Resort
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Outback Tour Services Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.