Spank Me Whitsundays 2 day/2 night adventure tour explores the World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Islands, visiting Whitehaven Beach and snorkeling the fringing Great Barrier Reef. You can help the crew and pull up the main sail, otherwise relax on the spacious deck and enjoy the view of the pristine Whitsunday Islands. The 82-foot sailing vessel Spank Me Whitsundays caters to guests between 18 and 35 years old and the young at heart. She Sleeps 26 guests and 3 crew in open plan bunk rooms with mixtures of single and double bunks. All meals are freshly prepared on board and include roast chicken, spaghetti bolognese, wraps, continental breakfasts, fresh breads, green salad, pasta salads plus loads more, you wont go hungry!
What You'll Get
Spank Me’s 2 Day 2 Night Whitsundays sailing cruise can include - Whitehaven Beach, Hook Island, Hayman Island, Border Island and Whitsunday Island, With snorkelling stops at Luncheon Bay, Caves Cove, Blue Pearl Bay plus plenty of other awesome locations. Snorkeling equipment is included on board. Stinger suits/wetsuits are also available. Snorkel, relax and chill out, help hoist a sail and bury your feet in Whitehaven Beach's beautiful silica sand.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation of booking will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must Call within 72 hours to reconfirm booking (07) 4946 6877
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- 2 nights on board accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
South Village Meeting Point, Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OzSail in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.