Craving some self-care? Hit pause for collaboration between Soul Shift Warrior and Ozsail Whitsundays, to experience a relaxing retreat with a group of connected like-minded people.
Sailing to Dryander National Park, you have the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of the national park along with the stunning stretch of beach overlooking the crystal blue ocean surrounding the Whitsunday Islands.
Relax, Rejuvenate, and reconnect. Enjoy a day of letting go, meditation, gentle stretching, swimming, connection, and movement to allow you to escape from the pressures of work and family duties.
This sensation sailing retreat caters to a total of 12 guests for an intimate experience including all homemade vegetarian meals prepared by a local catering business in the Whitsundays.
Join us for this beautiful one-day experience of getting back to nature and full relaxation.
About This Deal
Relax - Rejuvenate - Reconnect - Letting go - Meditation - Stretching - Swimming
Your day will start with boarding private yacht Mandrake and departing for an hour and a half sail to a secluded beach. Here you will spend 4 to 5 hours with professional couch Soul Shift Warrior working through a range of rejuvenation activities to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed before boarding Mandrake for an hour and a half sail back to Airlie Beach.
Departing Coral Sea Marina at 9:30am and returning to Coral Sea Marina at 5:30pm.
• Dryander National Park, Cape Gloucester QLD 4800, Australia
• Whitsunday Islands, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland
• Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
• Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OzSail in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.