Come 'n' try the Ultimate Clay Target Experience. Feel the adrenaline in this reloaded experience and hit targets like a pro in this 40 target package including a challenging competition.
You will be taking part in the Ultimate Clay Target Shooting Experience. We offer you the real thing, with real guns & real ammunition.
At our Come 'n Try days, you will shoot under the instruction of Adam Vella, Trap Shooting Olympic Bronze Medalist and three times World # 1, and/or his team of expert instructors.
What You'll Get
At our Come 'n Try Reloaded sessions you'll shoot under the instruction of Adam Vella, Trap Olympic Bronze Medalist, former World # 1 and/or his team of qualified instructors.
Your experience will start with a safety briefing on how to handle the Beretta 12 gauge shotguns and under our experts' instruction you will hit targets like a pro. You will shoot a variety of single and double targets from different locations followed by a challenging competition with a trophy for the winner.
• Shoot 40 targets under full instruction
• Includes a 10 target competition & trophy for the winner
• Session length is approximately 1 hr 45 min
• Maximum of 14 participants.
• Firearm license is not required.
• Suitable for novice as well as experienced participants.
• Age required to participate in this activity is 15+ (minors must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians)
• Shooting stands are undercover for your comfort.
• We enforce a zero alcohol/drug policy
• Participants must have photographic ID in order to shoot
• Additional targets are available for purchase at the end of the session (subject to time availability).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, rain, wind or shine. However in the event of lightning, the session can be cancelled and be re-scheduled or refunded at no cost to you.
- Minimum age to participate is 15 years old. Participants under 18 must have a legal guardian accompanying them during the session.
- No shows and late arrivals: participants will forfeit their experience and therefore not entitled to a refund or reschedule
- Participants found to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs will not be allowed to shoot. Your voucher will be forfeited without entitlement to a refund or reschedule
- Re-scheduling permitted 10 days prior to your session. Any time after that there is no refund/reschedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Use of our Beretta 12 gauge shotguns, real ammunition, targets, eye & hearing protection
- Price includes GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the fully operating cafe on the range)
1 hour 27 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oz Shooting in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.