The most delicious and unique way to experience Sydney Harbour. Come aboard your luxury cruiser for your progressive long lunch experience, where you will be taken to two of Sydney's renowned harbourside restaurants to dine on sensational fresh local produce. You will see Sydney's world famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge as you cruise along the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour. Cruise into Middle Harbour and under the Spit Bridge where you will see some of the most exclusive real estate Sydney has to offer. Three course lunch and all beverages included.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Clients will board the boat from a location of their choosing on Sydney Harbour. The locations to depart from consist of Circular Quay or Darling Harbour. Once on board they will enjoy a stunning Harbour cruise for approximately 1 hour while enjoying a any drink of their choosing from our fully stocked bar as they make their way around to their first location.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
While on board clients will be taking in the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge as a part of their Sydney Harbour Tour on the way to and from the restaurants.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
While on board clients will be taking in the famous Opera House as a part of their Sydney Harbour Tour on the way to and from the restaurants.
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
While on board clients will be taking in the sites of Sydney's Botanic Gardens as a part of their Sydney Harbour Tour on the way to and from the restaurants.
Stop At: Watsons Bay, Watsons Bay, Woollahra, New South Wales
Here clients will depart from the boat at Watson's Bay to enjoy their entree / starter at the famous Doyles. They will be greeted by staff who will take them to their privately reserved, best in house seating with city views as the backdrop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Esplanade, Balmoral, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Here clients will depart the boat for a second time. Clients will dine at the amazing Public Dining Room for their main meal. Again, and much like their previous course, staff will greet them and seat them at best in house seating to enjoy their main meal.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Spit Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Once clients have enjoyed their entree/ starter and Watson's Bay and their main at Balmoral Beach, they will reboard the boat and enjoy a final cruise to the Spit Bridge before returning to the middle harbour (where they where picked up from) for departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Stand Up Paddle Boards and Snorkeling Equipment
- Private Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Boarding is from King St Wharf or Campbells Cove Wharf in The Rocks depending on your nominated selection. Sometimes due to factors outside of our control, last minute wharf changes may occur. Please reconfirm your tour and pickup location by calling (02) 9518 7813.
We are a cruise and charter company and as such unable to offer hotel pickups.
- Campbells Cove, 4 Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- King Street Wharf Darling Harbour, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Princess Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.