See Sydney's top sights from the water then stop for an optional swim on this relaxed Sydney Harbour cruise. Kick back on the boat as you glide past iconic landmarks such as the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, before going to a beautiful island where you can swim, or stroll along the beach. You’ll get great views and a safe and easy experience, along with morning tea or a barbecue lunch on this Sydney Harbour cruise.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a delicious lunch while cruising on Sydney Harbour
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy a delicious lunch while cruising past Sydney's Iconic Opera house.
Pass By: Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
Enjoy a delicious lunch while cruising past Sydney's Luna Park.
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy a delicious lunch while cruising past Sydney's Iconic Mrs Macquarie's Chair.
Stop At: Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Depart the boat and explore one of Middle - Sydney Harbour's Islands. Here you can walk and explore the island, swim and even snorkel using gear we provide.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring a camera, sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- National park pass required to enter Shark Island (can be purchased on board)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Morning tea (if option selected)
- BBQ buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- National park fees
- Entry/Admission - Shark Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, 7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oz Whale Watching in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.