This is a Private group tour
minimum 2 people and maximum of 20 people using our NEW SUV for up to 4 people or our minibus fir larger groups.
It is a FULL DAY tour with full English commentary with a guide.
Convenient all city hotel pick ups and leave the driving to our all Aussie professional guides with over 30 years experience.
Discover all the main sights of this World Heritage Park with fresh air and amazing views, including a visit to the Featherdale Wildlife Park with many Koalas, Kangaroos and more.
Visit Katoomba, Leura, Echo point for the ultimate viewing of The Three Sisters, Optional Scenicworld ($49 pp) for the Railway, 2 Cable Cars and valley Boardwalk through the forest, more spectacular view points, and River cruise return to Sydney Harbour nearby the Opera House.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
See all the mountains highlights
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
The best viewing place of our Grand Canyon
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The garden Village with cute shops
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Our Wildlife sanctuary with many Koalas, Kangaroos, wombats, Crocodiles and more
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Return by river ferry to Sydney.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See Boars head rock and more amazing mountain vistas.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World (Temporary Stop), Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Optional $44 entry to ride the steep railway, 2 Cable cars and forest Boardwalk, OR, take a forest bush walk yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Featherdale Wildlife park
- Ferry cruise return
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Cahill's Lookout
- Scenicworld entry for 3 rides and Board walk $49
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World (Temporary Stop)
Travelodge Hotel Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2010, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelodge hotel, 27 Wentworth Ave, Sydney at 7.30am
Please call 0421892760 to confirm you will be at this location.
Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ozy Blue Mountain Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.