Let us take you through the magical Kuranda rainforest to places where most people only dream of. The adventure waits for you.
The Kuranda Rainforest Paddle Boarding Experience is the perfect relaxing paddleboarding trip for people of all levels of fitness. The water is very flat and flows smoothly and gently, so you don’t have to be an expert paddle boarder for this trip. Enjoy paddling through lush world heritage rainforest surrounded by abundant wildlife and some of the oldest rainforest in the world.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacific Watersports, 41 Williams Esp, Palm Cove, Queensland 4879 Australia
Intro to Paddleboarding
We always have a run through paddling technique and how to get going before we head out on the water. The river is so flat that practically everyone succeeds in getting going.
The Adventure Is Underway
Once we all get out on the water, the adventure starts. This is the perfect connection with nature itself, away from the city, office and day to day stresses.
Meandering Through The Rainforest
We continue to meander through the peaceful Kuranda rainforest. This is pure serenity and loads of fun.
Resting and Relaxing
We arrive at beautiful swimming holes and fast running waters along the way where we play and have fun. The adventure is always safe but exciting and surprising as well.
Refreshments And Time To Connect
Let us not forget to mention that we love to enjoy delicious tropical fruits and juices.
The Perfect Way To See The Rainforest
Let us take you through the magical Kuranda rainforest to places where most people only dream of. The adventure waits for you. What are you waiting for? Join Us on the Kuranda Rainforest Paddleboarding Adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Pick up & drop off from the hotel ($20 p/p return)
29 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pacific Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.