Zoom around the waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater on a thrilling jet boat ride. As you race through the scenic waterway, your captain points out landmarks including Southport Yacht Club, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Marina Mirage, Seaworld, Sovereign Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park. You might even spot wildlife such as dolphins, wallabies and birds. Since this tour goes further than others, you can see and do more while enjoying the fun of high-octane adventure.
About This Deal
Meet your jet boat at Mariners Cove Marina where your captain provides a safety briefing and equipment. Then step into your boat and get ready for breathtaking fun as the engine roars to life.
Hang on as your jet boat quickly reaches speeds of up to 40 knots (almost 50 mph, or 80 kph). Your captain expertly executes 360-degree spins, power slides, high-speed drifting, beach-buzzing and other exciting maneuvers you've probably never heard of along the scenic waterways of the Gold Coast Broadwater.
While other rides turn around at Wavebreak Island, your boat continues for another 18 miles (30km). Along the way, see sights such as the Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Seaworld, Southport Seaway, Runaway Bay and Paradise Point. Glide through quieter areas of the northern Broadwater, passing mangrove forests on Crab Island, Ephraim Island and South Stradbroke Island. Check out the waterfront mansions of ritzy Sovereign Island and admire the natural beauty of Moreton Bay Marine Park which is known for dolphins, wallabies and abundant birdlife.
Your expert captain provides a wild ride, with spins that send ocean spray flying. Part of the fun is getting wet, so dress accordingly and enjoy the cooling breeze and water. An onboard camera captures your ride so that you have the option to take home a memento of your adventure.
At the office on shore, secure storage is provided for your belongings along with a comfortable waiting area where you can relax before or after your ride.
After a 55-minute ride, return to the marina where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs
- Minimum age is 4 years
- 55-minute jet boat ride
- Shuttle from Surfers Paradise or Main Beach hotels
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos and video (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Jet Boating in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.