The Experience: Climb up into Paradise Seaplanes' Wilga Warbird from the shores of the Maroochy River and experience the sensation of flying low-and-slow above Sunshine Coast beaches, Noosa, the majestic Glass House Mountains, beautiful Hinterland and Australia Zoo in one amazing adventure.
The Memories: This flight includes a 20page customised Deluxe Photobook of you and your adventure.
• 60 minute Seaplane Flight - Maroochy River to Beerwah (Australia Zoo) and Noosa, return Maroochy.
• Water takeoff and landing in only Wilga Floatplane in southern hemisphere.
• Personalised tour for 2 passengers
• Interactive commentary from expert pilot and guide.
• 20page Deluxe Photobook, customised with photos of you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Seaplanes, 142 Bradman Avenue On river bank, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558 Australia
Embark on your adventure by first getting your feet wet on the beach at Maroochy River. The crew will tell you about the aircraft and fit you for your adventure.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mount Coolum, Corner of Tanah Street West and Jarnahill Drive, Coolum Beach, Queensland Australia
Enjoy a fresh perspective of Mudjimba Island, Mt Coolum and the northern beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Pass By: Noosa National Park, Noosa, Queensland Australia
The Wilga flies low around Noosa Heads and its famous National Park and surf beaches.
Pass By: Australia Zoo, 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, Queensland 4519 Australia
World-famous landmark Australia Zoo is visible from above on the way to the Glass House Mountains.
Pass By: Glass House Mountains National Park, Reed Street, Queensland 4518 Australia
Fly among these ancient peaks like a pterodactyl and sense the majesty and mystery that surrounds them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum total passenger weight for this flight is 175 kilograms. You must advise your weight at time of booking.
- Please Note: This aircraft is operated in the Limited Category under CASR Part 132 and we are required to inform you of the following: This aircraft was not designed for air transport operations and is not required to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for air transport operations. In undertaking this Adventure Flight the passenger/s accepts the potential risks
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Paradise Seaplanes, 142 Bradman Ave, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia
Operates during daylight hours. Your exact departure time will be advised on confirmation
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.